car show outing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
:patriot:
Tomorrow I am taking Project Barn Find to the first show of the season. My truck is all original except for the Z71 wheels and tool box. Any tips on display....should I take my original date coded wheels and hubcaps to display in the bed? Aside from a wash in the morning, it is ready as can be. Any tips will be much appreciated. Pictures will follow. Remember... No pics...never happened....cheers

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Are the factory wheels in nice shape? If so, put 'em on! Then you could be considered in more than one category.
Best truck, Best stock, or Best original/survivor.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the reply,,but they have no tires on them,,they are in decent shape for as old as they are,,i did take one of the hubcaps and put on my spare,,see how it is mounted in the bed,,,guess i will give em a rinse off and take them to this one,,got another show in 2 weeks..more of a cruise night at the local Dairy Queen..thanks..

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're grille has been changed as well. I don't see a 3rd brake light in your picture, so it's an '88-'93 and the grille is '94+.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
^^^^^ good eyes^^^ yep the front end was swapped at some point,,,those headlights need some attention,,cant see crap at night,,anyways,,pictures plz,,remember kids,,,no pics,,,never happened,,,
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach