Can You Handle the Awesomness of a Craigslist Ad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Hmm, copied form a Jeep listing you say?.

That would explain the "Pajama Party Barbie 4X4" line.

Makes the dude suck that much more. Not even original enough to make his own crap....

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I laughed and laughed.... then I saw the "new" truck in the background... you can see it in the first picture... Toyota Tundra :Frustrated: plus the neighborhood doesnt really look fitting.... if there was a d-max in the background with a load of hay and a corn field then it would be fitting, plus golfing is kinda prissy.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I laughed and laughed.... then I saw the "new" truck in the background... you can see it in the first picture... Toyota Tundra :Frustrated: plus the neighborhood doesnt really look fitting.... if there was a d-max in the background with a load of hay and a corn field then it would be fitting, plus golfing is kinda prissy.

In Bryan/College Station that is a normal neighborhood for college students to live in. There are so many little neighborhoods with decent looking houses that aren't built very well and they all rent out to college kids.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Lol I noticed the Tundra as well.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
So... "Is the vehicle good for my daughter?" "Hell yes"

So their daughter will grow a ***** and have a more attractive wife?

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually originated from a Dodge Ram add a year ago...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

You mad a Tundra is more American than a 400?

~Via Mobile