can someone make my truck white?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i do agree that the moldings help cut the color up, but even if they were off, with colormatched flares... itll look nice!! Jake, do it the way you like it :)

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea no molding with colormatched flares would look much better than that photoshop

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i do agree that the moldings help cut the color up, but even if they were off, with colormatched flares... itll look nice!! Jake, do it the way you like it :)

yeah im thinking no molding color matched flairs either black or camo z71 stickers and 1500hd stickers

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
go camo... honestly on the white, just blacked out stock z71 stickers and a 1500 molding would look nice

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I know you're wanting something different, but I really like this look!

(nice sig btw!) :)

as the title says and could you add nbs pyos or the steelies also? and color matched flairs if possable maybe black to?

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I want those PY0 wheels!! Those are my favorite stock GM wheel next to the Alcoa Hotshots on the new duallys....hmm..anyone know of a good 8 lug adapter? :lol: