Can someone help me with these questions I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the issue i have with turning off the after cat o2 sensor is the engine will throw a check engine light and make the engine not run right. as what ive herd
Ecu does not care of the post cat sensors except for checking cat efficiency. Just turn them off in the tune and no check engine light or other issues

MrOverCast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ecu does not care of the post cat sensors except for checking cat efficiency. Just turn them off in the tune and no check engine light or other issues
Ah ok thanks. sorry for the questions i just havent been able to find information about this. another issue i have is that i cant seem to find the fuel pump connector on the wiring harness. does one of the connectors go in to a separate controller or connector that goes to the fuel pump?

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel pump wiring would consist of a trigger wire from ecu, fuse, relay and wiring to the back of the truck. Would have to check wiring diagrams for exact wire color and placement. Earlier set up included an oil pressure switch as well, but not sure on a vortec