Can some one make me a sig please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are the novakanes the ones that are also on the red truck in the pics?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yes sir, the pics of the stepside were taken because im ordering a similar set for it and i wanted to see if it would work ok with 0mm of offset since im just going to crank and add some blocks. Any ways i put the novakanes off of my red truck on the stepside for that purpose, these are the wheels that are actually going on the step side:
You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You are welcome for the signature man! Glad to help! You have two of my favorite trucks on here, I can't believe you are building up that stepside so quickly. lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
what are the plans for it?
New paint, full exhaust including headers and a cam, wheels and tires of course, and alot of interior work lol.
You are welcome for the signature man! Glad to help! You have two of my favorite trucks on here, I can't believe you are building up that stepside so quickly. lol
Thanks man :D that means alot coming from you, after all you have one of the best stepsides on the site!