Camouflage!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the camouflage window vent visors?

Also my second question is.. What about the camouflage rocker panels? From my understanding these are vinyl stickers? Do these have any negative effects with retaining moisture and the bottom edge of the truck rusting out?

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I found these am sure there are many other brands. I searched these based on my truck since am not sure which truck u have.

http://www.realtruck.com/stampede-camo-vent-visors/R182775P1997Y852MA.html

As far as the camouflage rocker panels... ive never had em but i have a buddy that had them and they were vinyl and they sucked. They looked good for awhile but after some time they started peeling and worst of all they faded terribly.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
since yur goin wit that there camo vent visers y dontcha just git that there camo paint in a can and paint them rockers then you will blend in with everything.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry about that guys! It's a 1997 ext cab Sierra short bed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The camo rockers are just a vinyl sticker. My whole truck it that way and has been for almost 3 years now. I've had very little fadding but I am getting a little peeling around the wheel wells. Surpisingly the rock chips in it arent to bad. The biggest issue with mine is that the material has shruck some and is pulled away from the body lines, makes it easy to tear. So far no signs of any rusting behind the vinyl. Come spring I will probably remove the material from the bottom body line down and bedliner it instead.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The camo rockers are just a vinyl sticker. My whole truck it that way and has been for almost 3 years now. I've had very little fadding but I am getting a little peeling around the wheel wells. Surpisingly the rock chips in it arent to bad. The biggest issue with mine is that the material has shruck some and is pulled away from the body lines, makes it easy to tear. So far no signs of any rusting behind the vinyl. Come spring I will probably remove the material from the bottom body line down and bedliner it instead.

is there a truck in your first sig pic???