Camok10's sas 97 z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's warrantied for like 3 mo I believe and that's with them pulling it too

But the rear lift stuff came in Friday too this stuff is heavy I belive ship weight was like 30 lbs for the flip and shackles

You must be registered for see images attach

blackpearl

Reaction score
It's warrantied for like 3 mo I believe and that's with them pulling it too

But the rear lift stuff came in Friday too this stuff is heavy I belive ship weight was like 30 lbs for the flip and shackles

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice choice on those man. I had all of that on my old 97...The shackle flip was VERY heavy duty...Hardest part was getting the springs off. The bolts seized in the bushings...Was a nightmare, do yourself a favor, if you have that problem, get a 6-7" angle grinder with a THIN cut off wheel. Make is come off in no time. I fought and fought with a sawzall and went through tons of blades before I just took a big angle grinder.

Also, those greasable bushings are fantastic too. Will be putting some of those on my 2000.

I'm actually considering using their SAS brackets...They look beefy, not expensive, and I could tie them together with a front hitch as a crossmember.

Can't wait to see progress!

-Bryan

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah I've tryed the sawzall befor too and went to the cut off wheel. Probably in the next month ill be ordering up the front stuff along with new bushings for my spring. Ill post up some pics of the brackets when they get here for ya

blackpearl

Reaction score
Yah I've tryed the sawzall befor too and went to the cut off wheel. Probably in the next month ill be ordering up the front stuff along with new bushings for my spring. Ill post up some pics of the brackets when they get here for ya

Hold up, apparently I missed it, are you using their brackets too? If so, DO REPORT back :) I'm very curious...I like how they wrap under the frame on the rear hangers too.

Stoked for ya man :rocking:

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also useing there cross over too. And I also like how the brackets wrap around on both sides up front and its all bolt on so if I decide to jungle gym the susp up latter I can completely remove them

rollin smoke

Reaction score
go jungle gym first and never look back imo.

im sourcing some coilovers for my swap then im doing a 6.0 swap and a sas.