Calender submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Alright guys as of right now we only need one more truck to make this work out to where we can have 4 trucks on each month which would make this work out a lot better for me and the page layout. I may ask Greg to send me a picture but is there anyone else yall can think of. As of now there will be 7 people with 2 trucks in the calendar and that includes my 2 previous 400s.

So let's get these last few pictures in so I can make a trial copy of it and see if it will look good printed up and get a preorder up.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if Fast Orange posted any, but he adds alot to the street forum. Hopefully he can get some pictures in.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Too bad all my Denali pics suck but that is awsome that we will get there.

fast orange shortchevy greg and butch sierra jcloud im sure there is a couple more

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Gonna be a sweet calendar lotta nice trucks!! Dirtyhick did you want the pics emailed to you as well or was postin them up on here good enough? Figured id ask to make sure

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Too bad all my Denali pics suck but that is awsome that we will get there.

fast orange shortchevy greg and butch sierra jcloud im sure there is a couple more

Butch has not contacted me back about anything when I told him about it and asked him to send some pictures so IDK if he wants in or not. I can't remember if I asked Greg for pictures when I talked to him so I will ask again. I am not sure who sierra or shortchevy are but I am sure if I see them I will recognize them. And jcloud hasn't been very acrtive lately but I think I sent him a pm, if not I will do so now.

Also I may or may not need your denali as a filler for a small truck in a month but I am not sure yet as I am still waiting on responses from a few members. I will let you know though.

Gonna be a sweet calendar lotta nice trucks!! Dirtyhick did you want the pics emailed to you as well or was postin them up on here good enough? Figured id ask to make sure

Your's worked for me so there is no need to email them. Thanks though.