Calender submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
lol he said hes going to email you the pics to so you should have some good res.. pics to work with..Hows the calender coming along anyways?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It is going great, I have 6 months done and then I realized a dumb mistake on my part and have to work on them some and what not. I realized the month will go on the lower portion and not the top picture portion. That is where the 4th truck on every page comes in, to fill in the blank space.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
It is going great, I have 6 months done and then I realized a dumb mistake on my part and have to work on them some and what not. I realized the month will go on the lower portion and not the top picture portion. That is where the 4th truck on every page comes in, to fill in the blank space.

Can we get a sneak peek of the calendar?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Maybe next week. I am still undecided on a few things. You can see the general layout if you look at a thread I started named "need help" or something like that

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Big thanks to Bobby for putting in the work to do this and to Dev for proposing the idea, and to everybody involved with getting pictures submitted

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach