Cadillac/Lincoln compressor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone use one on a bagged truck? I have a rcsb. I dont want a quick lift (running 1/4in line) but I dont want it to take 5 min to lift either...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I would go with a compressor made for air ride suspensions on a truck. That is a small compressor that will probably burn up by the time it fills a take enough to lift a truck. On the car it only runs in small bursts to level the car under heavy loads and even then it's very slow.

It might work for a little bit but will more than likely leave you stranded.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would go with a compressor made for air ride suspensions on a truck. That is a small compressor that will probably burn up by the time it fills a take enough to lift a truck. On the car it only runs in small bursts to level the car under heavy loads and even then it's very slow.

It might work for a little bit but will more than likely leave you stranded.

yeah dont want that.

redgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if u are not lookin to play alot with the bags get a three gallon tank and maybe like a viare 380 compressor its small but will do the job