Cablguy's "White Lightning" ... Video Thread ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He has a lot more than that. The system quality is incredible. It's unreal.
Thank you Sir for those Kind words ... Really means alot ...
Oh I know. I was only using it as an example. That system is very very nice. Haven't heard it in person, but you can tell there is a lot of time and money into it.
Mainly a Team Effort ... I can not take all the credit ..
I know. But I mean just in pair of speakers I believe he said about $800. Iirc.
I've been in car audio for a long time ... I've heard the best, competed with and against the best ...
In all my years of car audio, I have NEVER heard the power handleing capabilities, clearest sound, and absolute dynamics that this SINGLE 6.5" component set can put out on a daily basis ... I'm running in the neighborhood of 200 watts per channel to these things and they semm to be able to want more !!!
plus, I've demod that very component set (exactly the way I played them for you) for over 2 years now ... with NO problems ...
Think paying 750.00 for that component set was too much for a audiophile like me ... HELL NO, well worth the money spent !!!
Just think ... I'm throwing a stronger amp on them for Daytona Beach Spring Brerak Nationals on the 24th of this month !!!

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The funny thing about that component set (along with the sound deadning installation) is that most people tell me to turn the bass down so they can hear the component set only ... Then I show them that the subs have been off the entire demo and resetting (turning them on) to finish the last part of the demo ...

Most people do not believe that these components will play"Full Range" ... in some cases, no need for a sub swoofer stage ...

Quote from one of my favorite documentaries ...\
"Belive it, or not" ...

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
if the wife lets me and I have the money for it ... but SBN will cost me alot so not sure at the moment ...
But I plan to be there (Showfest) ... and Scrapin The Coast in June ...

It's a hell of a drive but I'm trying to get some members together for a meet at the R.A all star event (Sep15-16 iirc) up in Millongton Tenn .I'm not sure how far of a drive that is for you but figured I'd throw it out there .

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Send me a specific address to mapquest / GPS when confirmed and I Should be able to make plans to there Sir ... Might even be able to set it up to have a few of my Car Audio friends with me ...