Cablguy's "White Lightning" ... Video Thread ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you for the info!
O, next time Mike rolls with you again CRANK IT UP when there's drum sick tapping. Mike told me it (audio) was ridiculously clear LMAO
I see that you are a truck driver ... I live minutes minutes from the Flying J on the I55/I20/Hwy 49 interchange in Jackson, MS ...
If you ever stop in to fill up ... Give me a call and I will meet up with you for a Demo ... pm me for my number ...

MattyJ

Resident Nats fan
Reaction score
SUPER COOL!!! i wish i had the knowledge to make a system like that lol, i have a pioneer cd player and two 4x6s HAAAAAAAA

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
SUPER COOL!!! i wish i had the knowledge to make a system like that lol, i have a pioneer cd player and two 4x6s HAAAAAAAA

Wire some **** together and see what you can make. Car audio is actually pretty simple. It's just really expensive for high stage audio. Iirc, from crutchfield, that deck he has in his truck is over $300

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Wire some **** together and see what you can make. Car audio is actually pretty simple. It's just really expensive for high stage audio. Iirc, from crutchfield, that deck he has in his truck is over $300

He has a lot more than that. The system quality is incredible. It's unreal.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been in car audio since 1985 ... Been competing car audio since 1992 ... Just takes time, money, trial and error ... and most important: For the Love of Music !!!
For whatever reason, I thought you were like 20... lol
I wish ...
I dropped a grand on that Kenwood DNX9980HD ... Well worth the money spent !!!