Cablguy's "White Lightning" ... 1997 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Nice Truck man! I have been finding it difficult not to want to put a stereo in my Sierra. Especially considering i went the opposite direction in my Dodge and ripped out all the cheap components that the previous owner put into it. And going the opposite in my Acura since thats getting set up more rally car style..so no amps and subs for that lol. Just a good set of speakers and a decent CD player. But for the Sierra i could actually see running a small enclosure under my rear seat with a mid sized amp.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Making all the money, huh????
I wish ... I'm the poster guy for maximum hours for minimum pay ... lol
You need to drive down to Rankin County ant hang out with me sometime ...

Nice Truck man! I have been finding it difficult not to want to put a stereo in my Sierra. Especially considering i went the opposite direction in my Dodge and ripped out all the cheap components that the previous owner put into it. And going the opposite in my Acura since thats getting set up more rally car style..so no amps and subs for that lol. Just a good set of speakers and a decent CD player. But for the Sierra i could actually see running a small enclosure under my rear seat with a mid sized amp.
Awesome ... Sounds like some cool rides !!! Thank you for checking out my truck ...

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I wish ... I'm the poster guy for maximum hours for minimum pay ... lol
You need to drive down to Rankin County ant hang out with me sometime ...

Sounds good to me!!!! You can come up here to sometime.........we'll get Mike here too, and maybe even kyle.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
You can't drag cableguy far from rankin county........he has a ball and chain that an earthmoving crane couldn't lift.