Bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has painted the stock front and rear bumper black. im thinking of painting the turning signals as well as the bumpers.

Does anyone have pictures of your truck like this and if so could you post some pictures im looking for ideas

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HA! SWEET! I was JUST about to post a thread asking for pics of bedlined/blacked stock bumpers. I'm curious if anyone has chrome fender/wheel-well arches with black bumpers as well... thinking bout doing mine cause Mr. Rust is moving in and I'd like to get an idea of what it'd look like.

Last edited:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Mine were chrome, I scuffed them with 80 grit, then 120, then 320 and painted with Plastic dip - seems to be holding up well, just don't step on your bumper and pivot your foot! :rofl:

Bought some bedliner yesterday, may be doing the bumpers again!

You must be registered for see images attach

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score

Then painted the wheel trip black:

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I love my bedlined bumpers. A Lexus hit my truck and it took out my brush guard but didn't do anything to the bumper! Just bent it back out a little and was good to go! I have a few spots that have peeled from hitting rocks and stuff but it's tough. Also helps with the chips from the gravel they put down up here in Alaska for the snow

Sent from my 6.0 G8 Chase car in an "undisclosed location in SW Asia."