bumper build question

should I add a pre-runner bar?

• yes

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It's fine. You have a very sharp one of a kind item on your truck. Plus the satisfaction of saying yeah, I built that.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank ya sir. I appriciate that. I can help anyone the best I can if they are wanting to build one.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'd love to build one but its pretty low on my priorities list. After playin tow pig last night my truck scared me enough to realize it needs some major attention.

biggiecamp

Reaction score
Love the craftsmanship and design! Any thoughts of building a rear to match?

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a lot of thought actually. my rear bumper is thrashed. its bent down on the passenger side and also has a giant dent on the passenger side too you

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thing is ****! I've just been thinking about building one and it's like you drew it from my memory. Where did you buy the D-ring mounts from?

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right On.

I'm gathering steel to put one together myself. My dad works at a place that builds pressurized tanks and they always have scrap so definitely gonna be free!

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet! good luck to you. they are really time consuming if you plan on taking your time and doing a nice job.