Buddy's 1997 GMC 1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2in level might get ordered today. Looking for a cheap cold air intake, and this summer i will be removing the box and fenders to sandblast and paint the frame.. The frame is not in good condition. Will be doing any reinforcing to the frame thats needed.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
2in level might get ordered today. Looking for a cheap cold air intake, and this summer i will be removing the box and fenders to sandblast and paint the frame.. The frame is not in good condition. Will be doing any reinforcing to the frame thats needed.

what do you mean level? dusk crank you t bars

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
ok i was just makin sure u weren't gona buy a leveling kit haha

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Very clean slate! Take some pointers from Jake. His truck is very clean and well done.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Thank you! I know, I remember when he first bought it... lol its come a long way!

If you need ideas, follow my build :deal:

our trucks started out nearly identical

...or Bluex, his looked a lot like yours too.

Very nice find- especially from Iowa! (I think I already said that, but it is a point worth stressing)

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you need ideas, follow my build :deal:

our trucks started out nearly identical

...or Bluex, his looked a lot like yours too.

Very nice find- especially from Iowa! (I think I already said that, but it is a point worth stressing)

Its very nice, but then again when i look at the frame, its kind of scary! The frame is very rusted but this summer it will be redone!