Buckeye Cheyenne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brady

Reaction score
Hi out there. My name is Brady and I just picked up this '90 Cheyenne. K1500/350/5spd. 122k miles on the clock. Pretty clean. No body rot, which is rare around here. Runs well. It needs bumpers, weatherstripping, headliner, radio, a temp sending unit I think, shocks, and a few other odds & ends. Maybe a lil facelift and some different wheels & tires. Would like to find some early GMT800 stockers with a non-mud tire I think. (anybody wanna swap let me know!) Overall needs nothing major. A strong driver that gets the job done.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm thinking first changes will be this front bumper (on left), rear bumper, & these wheels?

Anyhow, I look forward to soaking up the knowledge here & contributing when I can. Thanks & see y'all around.

Brady

Reaction score
Appreciate it fellas. Just got my shocks at the doorstep today, waiting on a bit warmer weather or my move into a nice cozy 30x40 garage to start tinkering with the old beast. Looking forward to it!