Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you for providing excellent work for us out there. I know we call y'all bubba's, but without you we'd end up on the bottom.

And it's what I used to do. I joined the Navy that accelerated your life to the tune of Godsmack - Awake. It did not evolve as I imagined... especially after I saw the results of Adm. Mullen's "Run it like a business" strategy.

/Hijack.

Good tune though :headbang:

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ZERO THINGS ACCOMPLISHED! GO TEAM!

In all seriousness; I have gotten ZERO things done; the brake controller still needs to go in, still need to get the trans serviced and the temp gauge installed; I desperately need to order new cab light lenses and gaskets and a new headliner.
In time.
So here's a picture of the truck actually hooked up to the trailer, it's funny because I went to move it so I could mow where it was sitting, and it the process of backing up 3 or 4 times, on the last time I got it I took my earbuds out and I could hear my neighbors shuffling back inside. They had been standing in the garage watching and listening to me curse and try to hook up the trailer.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

In all seriousness; I have gotten ZERO things done; the brake controller still needs to go in, still need to get the trans serviced and the temp gauge installed; I desperately need to order new cab light lenses and gaskets and a new headliner.
In time.
So here's a picture of the truck actually hooked up to the trailer, it's funny because I went to move it so I could mow where it was sitting, and it the process of backing up 3 or 4 times, on the last time I got it I took my earbuds out and I could here my neighbors shuffling back inside. They had been standing in the garage watching and listening to me curse and try to hook up the trailer.
Double din with a backup camera! Love mine for hooking up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

In time.
So here's a picture of the truck actually hooked up to the trailer, it's funny because I went to move it so I could mow where it was sitting, and it the process of backing up 3 or 4 times, on the last time I got it I took my earbuds out and I could here my neighbors shuffling back inside. They had been standing in the garage watching and listening to me curse and try to hook up the trailer.
Where are you going to get your cab light gaskets?

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The easy way to do it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Too fancy dancy, I need to ditch the topper now that's it's warmed up, trying to tow with that thing sucks because of the holes in my bed, water gets up and it fogs up so I can't ser ****.

Where are you going to get your cab light gaskets?
Haven't figured out yet, more than likely 1A Auto or Rock Auto

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So here's a picture of the truck actually hooked up to the trailer, it's funny because I went to move it so I could mow where it was sitting, and it the process of backing up 3 or 4 times, on the last time I got it I took my earbuds out and I could hear my neighbors shuffling back inside. They had been standing in the garage watching and listening to me curse and try to hook up the trailer.

Somebody has to entertain the neighbors...

I do the same thing, but no cursing. It's just more time for me to hear the awesome sound of an idling v8.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Too fancy dancy, I need to ditch the topper now that's it's warmed up, trying to tow with that thing sucks because of the holes in my bed, water gets up and it fogs up so I can't ser ****.

Haven't figured out yet, more than likely 1A Auto or Rock Auto
Im planning on i stalling some pacer cab lights on mine and I wasn’t sure if an aftermarket gasket would be good or not