Bought item off of 94K1500KBAR hasnt arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Haha, his info was too easy to find. He should learn a few things about putting information on the internet.

You should edit your quote btw Al. Beat me to the edit. Haha

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Wow. Horns has access. Scary how easy it is to find people's info these days. That why it pays to not screw people over and be honest from the get go. With the information based world we have these days it's hard to get away cleanly. Too much work. I'm to lazy to cover my ass. It's easier to be a good guy hahaha

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i still didnt get my part i told him to keep the 5 bucks because i didnt feel like talking to the guy anymore. seemed like a pretty good person over email and what not but who knows if he actually tried shipping it out or not. he works at summit so id think hed know how to do that.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Wow. Horns has access. Scary how easy it is to find people's info these days. That why it pays to not screw people over and be honest from the get go. With the information based world we have these days it's hard to get away cleanly. Too much work. I'm to lazy to cover my ass. It's easier to be a good guy hahaha

It's really not that hard to find info on people. Google your name or your username sometime and do some digging to see how easy it is....

I love watching scumbags get butthurt when I start posting pictures of them from their facebook in these types of threads. It's the only reason I still go on pirate4x4. :lol:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It's really not that hard to find info on people. Google your name or your username sometime and do some digging to see how easy it is....

I love watching scumbags get butthurt when I start posting pictures of them from their facebook in these types of threads. It's the only reason I still go on pirate4x4. :lol:

OT- nice avatar :biggrin:

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
i still didnt get my part i told him to keep the 5 bucks because i didnt feel like talking to the guy anymore. seemed like a pretty good person over email and what not but who knows if he actually tried shipping it out or not. he works at summit so id think hed know how to do that.

I haven't seen his truck at summit racing lately :hmm: