Bought item off of 94K1500KBAR hasnt arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
like the title says i bought an item off of him and it hasnt arrived nor has he answered any pms or been on the site. what do i do ive waited plenty long for it to arrive.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
he hasnt been on since feb 2nd, i ordered it early january, and yes paypal. it wasnt a huge chunk of change but i really wanted my part =(. i sent him a direct email as well, seems like a good guy hes just never around to ask about whats going on with it.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I sent a package down to kentucky in january and it took 3 1/2 weeks to get there and it's only 5 hours away hahahaha. so you might give it a little bit for it to show up and maybe somethin is going on in his life. Idk most people aren't dumb enoug to use paypal and stiff someone. paypal will yank that money right outta your bank account your if the buyer files a grievance. they don't mess around.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
USPS eliminated Parcel Post at the end of January, so now nothing with any carrier should take longer than 5-6 business days in the lower 48.