Bolts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeadPool

Reaction score
Hi Low guy and gals i have a question i posted on here a long while back about where could i get my FRONT of REAR Leaf Spring Hanger and yall helped me out alot on that but now that i have it and have the old on torched off What size bolts and nuts do i need to buy and any idea where to buy them?:hmm:

also i need to get the bushing bolt and nut and the dealer told me this is the size 14 X 2 X 115 metric is that right and where the heck would i get that and the nut for it?:hmm:

94 k1500

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any spring shop should have plenty of the bolts and bushings too in stock. If no bushings I've had good luck with the polyurethane spring bushings.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
O Reileys usually has what I need. Even the odd ball metrics. I'd say min 3/8" bolt on the hangers. In fact, I did get a large metric bushing bolt from them not to long ago.

DeadPool

Reaction score
I havent found any spring shops around where im at and O Reileys there are none around here just auto zone and advanced witch neither carry them i also found a pep boys but they only had the bushing no bolts

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if it's for the spring eyelet then it doesn't have to be metric. IMO change over the metric size thru google or something and it should tell you what you need for standard.

according to google 14 is right between 1/2 and 9/16 of course, just like sockets.

and the 115 is a lil over 4-1/2 inches long. it's like 4.52 or something.

DeadPool

Reaction score
thanks that part i got but what should i use when it come to actually putting the hanger back on to the frame you know bolt size and length ?

if it's for the spring eyelet then it doesn't have to be metric. IMO change over the metric size thru google or something and it should tell you what you need for standard.

according to google 14 is right between 1/2 and 9/16 of course, just like sockets.

and the 115 is a lil over 4-1/2 inches long. it's like 4.52 or something.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Frame bolts are generally 3/8ths to 1/2" x 1" or 1.5" Having punched yer Rivets u should have holes in the frame u can measure to get the diameter. Length wise a 1 to 1.5" should work.
Grade 8 BTW.