body lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i was looking into a 3 inch body lift for my truck just wondering where you got yours? how much? and how do you like yours?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
check out the body lift threads...lots of good info in there

but i got mine from summit and it was jsut a reboxed PA one, i love mine, did what i wanted it to, i have beat on my truck since i put it on, fit anywhere from 33" tires to 36 tires and wheeled it

only downside i find of the body lift on the obs trucks is that the frame shows quite a bit, if you put some steps or rock sliders on it covers it much nicer and looks alot better

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
with adam. got summit one. for my tahoe was 171 shipped i think last summer. easy to install no problems on mine with rusty bolts. the frames are massive on these obs and show a ton with bl. some paint and you can sorta hide it along with some homemade gap guards. n fabs or rocksliders and nerf bars help to hide the frame as well

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
with adam. got summit one. for my tahoe was 171 shipped i think last summer. easy to install no problems on mine with rusty bolts. the frames are massive on these obs and show a ton with bl. some paint and you can sorta hide it along with some homemade gap guards. n fabs or rocksliders and nerf bars help to hide the frame as well

sweet thanks i hope to be able to have enough money to get one either this week or next got some scrappin to do

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Pretty good photo of what they are talking about with some kind of step or rock slider setup to hide the frame of the body lift.

Definitely go with the summit kit. Comes with Performance Accessories directions but its cheaper.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think when i got mine the big box it came in said summit but the actual box actually said PA on it...i dont exactly remember but next time im out in the garage i will look again

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Pretty good photo of what they are talking about with some kind of step or rock slider setup to hide the frame of the body lift.

Definitely go with the summit kit. Comes with Performance Accessories directions but its cheaper.

what size tire you running?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for some reason his 285s look alot bigger than the 33s i had on my truck, mine looked tiny compared to his

his looks about like mine does with the 35s on it..maybe just a hair less

and he even has that crappy 3" rc lift on it, we always wondered why his seemed to sit higher than mine...