body lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I liked mine but once they start flaking and loosing the black lettering its just a down hill snowball affect. It sucks because a new one is like 300 bucks from lmc last time i checked. I would have loved to got a new one and put it on. But thats too rich for my blood.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya new ones are expensive and you cant find a good used one

you can repaint them but they just dont look the same

mine looks like crap but i will deal with it till i get a new tailgate and get it painted, along with a cowl hood and get the rust holes fixed

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love my body lift. had it off road several times and no problems at all. installation went really smooth too

heres how it is currently with 285-70-17 hankook dynapro mts

You must be registered for see images attach

same setup just before the new lights, tint, removal of z71 decal and pinstripe

and in winter attire with 285-70-16 kumho road ventures

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Love my body lift. had it off road several times and no problems at all. installation went really smooth too

heres how it is currently with 285-70-17 hankook dynapro mts

same setup just before the new lights, tint, removal of z71 decal and pinstripe

and in winter attire with 285-70-16 kumho road ventures

sweet i was wondering how bad it would look with 285's because that what i have on it they look kinda big on it now but on your truck and countrychevy15's truck they look great thats the look im going for i have a set of 305 70 17's but i sold the rims so ill have to wait to instal them

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i think it looks best with 285s. i dont like the look of the tires filling almost the whole wheel well. and mine dont rub at all.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I got mine from dirtyhick but still haven't put it on yet. I'm waiting to get some body bushings to do at the same time, probably over Thanksgiving break. I'll probably go with 305/70/R16 tires, same height as 285/75/R16 but a little wider

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
let me see if i have a recent pic of the back

here is prolly the best pic i have of it now

before it was just painted with the crappy non matching colormatch paint from autozone but when i did the plasti-dip on the bottom i painted it black to match and it looks much better now

I really like this, I've been looking for a solution for a BL that I dont have to mess with the hitch and something to give me more light backing up. I think I may get one (i had one ready to go but i sold it last year), plus I need an excuse to put my running boards back on. thanks for posting that.