body lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol i cant let you forget that now that we truly know about it

hey at least you werent the one that put it on there, so that makes it a lil better

still kinda off thought as it isnt noticeable until you put it next to a similar truck like mine

Reaction score
I finally ditched my cd visor deal that i have had on since just after i got the truck. Found the " this truck has been modified with a rough country suspension junk ass waste of money product" sticker.

I laughed and took a picture.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont mind mine at all... the only thing IMO is make sure you do the bumper brackets that lift them back up to normal... looks funny otherwise.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my rear bumper is still at stock height, but i finally put a filler piece in and added some led flashing lights under the tailgate to make it less noticable

ian still has his stock height to with diamond plate filler but he just bought a hidden hitch so he can move his up

Reaction score
Thought it looked good enough with the tailgate banner on, but once i pulled that off there was too much black in the back and needed the bumper moved up BAD. But the new hitch will cure all my issues. Then i can start shaving my bumper completely this winter.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
let me see if i have a recent pic of the back

here is prolly the best pic i have of it now

before it was just painted with the crappy non matching colormatch paint from autozone but when i did the plasti-dip on the bottom i painted it black to match and it looks much better now

You must be registered for see images attach

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im afraid to see what it looks like under there or i would, i took off good chunks of the paint just when i took the moulding off

i was gonna paint it black with the lettering body color but never did

i really need a whole new tailgate, this one is way to rusty and hell to get open most of the time...i have to use pliers and pull each rod