Bluex's 78 GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob I'm not totally sure. Apparently they try am make stuff in batches I guess? The trailing arm conversion isn't a big seller so I think I keep getting pushed back in order to get the maximum amount out the door.

It wasn't to bad adding the pedal. It was more involved than I thought it would be but it is done now...

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Rob I'm not totally sure. Apparently they try am make stuff in batches I guess? The trailing arm conversion isn't a big seller so I think I keep getting pushed back in order to get the maximum amount out the door.

It wasn't to bad adding the pedal. It was more involved than I thought it would be but it is done now...

Sweet! :High 5: on the pedal. That sucks about the order, but I can understand from a business perspective of trying to keep costs down.

Sent from Robl@nd

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More parts truck tear down today. Windshield frame in it is in good shape so it will be perfect to fix the damaged areas in mine. Good news there...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up the slave cylinder/hydraulic throw out bearing for the nv3500 today. Found a 30% off code to advance an had some cash from selling parts off the parts rig so I figured why not. With the 30% off they were $3 cheaper than rock auto before shipping...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A master cylinder an about $70 worth of fittings, lines an hardware.

Its rattling on along....

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Third pedal installed. Way to go! Lines and hardware get pricy in a hurry.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally the wait is over.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach