Bilstein 4600s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Oh and get new bolts for all the mounts. They will be rusted, the new replacements from GM are far superior to the originals.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think the 900 mounts are actually hydraulic, just softer or have a relief cut in them?

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
The rear hydraulic mounts were a service bulletin upgrade to prevent what GM called "frame beaming", especially with the truck unloaded. They originally had rubber mounts. They back port onto older trucks easily.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The rear hydraulic mounts were a service bulletin upgrade to prevent what GM called "frame beaming", especially with the truck unloaded. They originally had rubber mounts. They back port onto older trucks easily.

I'm familiar with that, I'm just saying I don't think they were actually hydraulic though, I think the rubber had some relief cast into it to make it more compliant is all. I suppose I'll have to cite my source now if I can find it. Definitely in my to do list, works on rear only cab mounts for xcab and crew cabs.