bigredchevy.com straight axle brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
imho yes. also , sky off road has come out with a new 2.5 inch sas bracket for our chevys. its much cleaner looking than their earlier version. def worth looking into. ive used their stuff on toyotas and suzukis . their work is good .

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
look at off road designs kit. its very heavy duty and the welding is top notch. i was gonna go off road direct till i saw a side by side with offroad design kit , waaay more heavy duty. what i didnt like about orus kit (besides the price) was it seemed over engineered . im using ord's kit with oru's crossover steering knuckle. look on my profile page im about finished with my sas .

agreed on the offroad designs sas brackets, i bought the kit and they are very high quality and strong.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
imho yes. also , sky off road has come out with a new 2.5 inch sas bracket for our chevys. its much cleaner looking than their earlier version. def worth looking into. ive used their stuff on toyotas and suzukis . their work is good .

Care to explain why you think they are over engineered? I am just curious to hear your reasons.

Reaction score
to each his own, as stated ive never used skys stuff on anything but imports. i like the simplicity of the ord kit. the 2wd kit from oru looks good. they all have pros and cons i guess. thats why im using parts from 2 different companies to get what i like. i like oru's crossover steering better than anyone elses for example. i was just giving the op a couple options.

GreaseDog

Pickup Artist
Reaction score
their work is good, and their customer service is even better. i thought it was good business talking to Sky on the phone. i showed up at their shop one day on a whim, and while i was there, they treated me like i was one of the guys.

having done $500+ business transactions with Off Road Unlimited, Off Road Direct, Sky Manufacturing, and Off Road Design (the first 3 on SAS kits), Sky will get first dibs at my money every time.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Like I posted earlier. More and more companies are coming out with SAS kits because people are ditching IFS more and more. I think it's personal preference when choosing the company to go with. My truck has ORU because it was the first major company offering the swap. So I'd take all companies and what they offer and make a decision on what works for you