Big 3 help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm confused, I've done all the grounds (cab to frame, frame to block, block to negative, negative to fender) all in 2 awg. I'vegot the ppower ready to go just haven't had time (4 mo old son) but I went on another forum for car audio and every says I shouldn'tput a fuse in bet ween positive and alt. So.... Wtf?

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Me neither.....wouldn't hurt but would need to get you alt tested to see what max output is so you do not have to get the right size fuse by trial and error... it would protect your battery from an overcharging situation though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Theres really no need for a fuse unless you expect your alternator to all the sudden double its current output

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've Googled big 3 mod and everything I've found the thread shows people installing fuses. I won't if I don't have to

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You dont have to seems like a waste of a fuse to me and also just another thing to go wrong

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just looked at the kit "mean green" is building and selling and he is installing a fuse

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To increase the output of the battery and alternator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk