Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ClaytonZ186

Reaction score
Just wanted to refresh the thread with a few pics of my kits. Big 3+ kit replaces every cable hooked to battery and grounds from frame to block and frame to firewall, $200 plus shipping and PayPal fee.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dual battery kit with isolator includes all cables and hardware from Big 3+ kit and extra cables for second battery, along with an extra accessory cable (#13) if requested, $350 plus shipping and PayPal fee.
You must be registered for see images attach
Does, there happen to be a listing or description of the wires as well as their connection points?

sneakingfart

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Ran across this thread and i think it's exactly what I need. 1999 GMT400 Suburban, the wire running across the fan shroud slipped out and got chewed up by the ac compressor pulley, causing a short circuit and a stall. Currently wrapped in some electrical tape, but obviously needs replacing. Was going to do it anyway, since I just upgraded to the AD244 (or whatever it's called) alternator. PM me please with details. Thanks.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Ran across this thread and i think it's exactly what I need. 1999 GMT400 Suburban, the wire running across the fan shroud slipped out and got chewed up by the ac compressor pulley, causing a short circuit and a stall. Currently wrapped in some electrical tape, but obviously needs replacing. Was going to do it anyway, since I just upgraded to the AD244 (or whatever it's called) alternator. PM me please with details. Thanks.
Pm sent!