bibby's GMC bag build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, im loving it. I need another tank though. This tank got the job done on my honda, but i need more gallons, haha.

BTW, i finally got around to moving those valves.

This 1st picture shows how terrible the bed is beat up on the inside. Thats a work truck for ya. :/ I need to get to work on cleaning that up some.
You must be registered for see images attach

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about doing this for a while. Ive had a can of VHT Nightshades in my garage for a few years, so i decided to smoke the tails on the truck. This is the only customization im gonna do to the lights. I'm gonna keep them stock up front. Heres some pics...

Drying

Installed now

A little closer look

Brake lights in the brightest part of the texas day.

tnkhackworth

Reaction score
Had a question man i saw u cut ur top cup to 2 1/2 but what about bottom what size is it? are ur cups free floating or mounted on bottom and top floating? hows the ride with no shocks and sway bar?

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bottom cup you leave as is, i dont remember, but i think it is 2 1/2" soi they both end up at 2 1/2. This is for cups from suicide doors, im not sure about them from other companies. They are just floating in there, and i haven't had the first issue, everything is perfect.

Here is where i got the info from...
http://www.fullsizechevy.com/showth...s-but..All-the-info-to-lay-frame-on-22-s..OBS

"If using SD.com cups, cut the top cup to 2.5", leave bottom cup how it is. This will ensure as much lift as possible while still laying out. "

As for ride, its not so bad. On a decent or good road, its fine. There are a few roads around here that it is horrible on, almost undriveable. Say 90% of roads its fine on, but that 10 it sucks hardcore. That has more to do with the road though. I will have shocks on it one day, but I don't drive it very much, so i'm in no rush. My wife hates the ride, something about her *******. Maybe i should make a video for you guys to assess, because i don't understand the problem. :confused:

I wouldn't recommend not having shocks on a daily, put it that way. haha

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other day at wally world getting groceries...

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My wife hates the ride, something about her *******. Maybe i should make a video for you guys to assess, because i don't understand the problem. :confused:

I wouldn't recommend not having shocks on a daily, put it that way. haha

Wow nobody ever replied to that? lol yea get a vid hahaha, also do you have any problems with havin your air tank in your bed just exposed? I would think that people would try to steal it or cut the lines or somethin haha