bibby's GMC bag build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Would love to bag my '89 rcssb but roads are to rough up here, if i were to notch anythin im afraid the thing would fall apart! very well done!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the drop done, now you're doing the little things. Nice to see you're still going on this project.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man do yourself a favor and get an AVS switchbox lol, So much easier to use than those massive boxes. Seat looks good, I just chopped my bucket seat brackets down last weekend, feels much better now.

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks amazing! Would love to bag my '89 rcssb but roads are to rough up here, if i were to notch anythin im afraid the thing would fall apart! very well done!
Aww, cmon, do it!!, its sooooo much fun!
Got the drop done, now you're doing the little things. Nice to see you're still going on this project.
Yeap, now that the seats are in there, i need wheels so itll lay.
Man do yourself a favor and get an AVS switchbox lol, So much easier to use than those massive boxes. Seat looks good, I just chopped my bucket seat brackets down last weekend, feels much better now.
I'll look into it, i need a new box.

Now some better pics of the seats. The drivers seat needs to be raised 2" so it can go back some. Its putting me in the dash real bad. I'll redo the mounts and it'll be good to go. I also need to get that panel behind the seats from my dads house. he has it in his shop back home.
You must be registered for see images attach

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't posted any new pics of the truck in a while. Ive put about 300 miles on it now. I only drive it about 2x a week, like to work, or to DQ or something. Most of those miles were put on in the weeks after i finished it. Anyways, everything is holding up great, still need some wheels. I'm actually riding on my spare bc i had a flat, and i dont want to spend $$ on stock tires. All those funds are being held for my wheels. My wife isnt working, so im doing the smart thing and holding on to my savings instead of blowing it. As soon as she starts work, wheels will be going on.

You can see the spare in this shot. :(

Pass side lower a arm notch still needs some more notching. The pass side is an inch higher than the drivers laid out.

In the driveway.

Chillin in its home where its at 6 out of 7 days.

The other day, i needed gas. :/ This was like a week ago, and i hadnt put gas in it since i filled it up when we finished it. Its sitting on F in the garage right now. (My Honda was on E too. :( )

low98

Reaction score
I knew I should have stayed away from this

Truck looks good

but I already wanna bag mine and this just made me want to
even more.

956moe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn man

great job on the build...