Best place to buy headers in Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Hey,
I live in New Brunswick, Canada, and am trying to find a decent place to buy a decent set of headers for a 5.7 Vortec in my 96 K-1500. Anybody recommend anywhere?
I'm not entirely decided on brand yet but I think I want something good, don't want to do this job twice.
Or should I just bite the shipping bill and order from the states?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
How close are you to the Maine border? I have a postal box at a clearing house just across the border from me. Many American Co.'s will not send to a P.O. box, so mine is just an address. Some clearing houses charge a flat rate by the month or the year, or by the item. Many times it's cheaper to rent that for a month, than to pay the cross-border shipping charges on just one item. Declare the stuff at the border, & more often than not, the border gaurd says "Have a nice day!" No fees! And Canada has just upped the daily/weekly/monthly dollar allowance of goods to be brought in by individuals, duty-free.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
How close are you to the Maine border? I have a postal box at a clearing house just across the border from me. Many American Co.'s will not send to a P.O. box, so mine is just an address. Some clearing houses charge a flat rate by the month or the year, or by the item. Many times it's cheaper to rent that for a month, than to pay the cross-border shipping charges on just one item. Declare the stuff at the border, & more often than not, the border gaurd says "Have a nice day!" No fees! And Canada has just upped the daily/weekly/monthly dollar allowance of goods to be brought in by individuals, duty-free.

That's certainly an idea I hadn't thought of. My grandfather has a p.o. box there, might be worth a try.
Thanks man.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to say, if youre that close to the border, best place to buy this stuff is the States. Unfortunately, prices up here arent even remotely competitive.