Belltech wishbone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anyone installed and running the Belltech wishbone rear suspension kit with coil overs? Was doing some research on it yesterday at work and watched some videos. Looks nicer than a 4 link setup. Price ain't too bad either for a 4 corner kit.

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
Lots of neat suspension offerings for OBS in this SEMA '19 review. I think Ridetec wishbone was in there.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was at SEMA 2019 and saw the frame setup the previous video showed. Pretty nice setup but, it isn't cheap. It really is all depending on what you are doing - pro-touring VS daily driver, how low you want to go, and how much space you want to give up. I personally like the offset Y style bone. As long as the axle stays centered for a daily, you are good but, for aggressive cornering and rallycross driving, the wishbone looks like the best setup. I do like that it is all hidden under the bed. For bags though, not sure you can go that low with this set up which is why they offer the coil over and shockwaves for it only. If you have the skills, could probably build a setup close to it for a lot cheaper.

Street Trucks did a build with it recently; Project Stella - check out below.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited: