Bedline box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought a new box for my 2 l7 kickers and i want to bedline the box just the outside anyone done this b4

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Uhhh I haven't.. but is there anything you'd like to know other than if someone has bedlined a box before? It's just bedliner. Spray it on there, or roll it on there, however you choose haha.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Uhhh I haven't.. but is there anything you'd like to know other than if someone has bedlined a box before? It's just bedliner. Spray it on there, or roll it on there, however you choose haha.

:word: Is there anything specific you want to know?

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Which way is best roll on or spray is there any cons to a bedlined box and what kind of prep is needed i ripped carpet off and the sticky stuff is still on will that mess it up?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
As long as the surface is corus you shouldn't have a problem. I would roll it on. Much much simpler.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Which way is best roll on or spray is there any cons to a bedlined box and what kind of prep is needed i ripped carpet off and the sticky stuff is still on will that mess it up?

Bedliner is strong stuff. Personally I could never get anything roll-on to look half decent so I would just rattle can. You probably DON'T need to do any prep, that bedliners strong ****, but the BETTER the prep, the BETTER the outcome, as with anything really.

As for the cons? Well, it's just a box right.. I can't think of any cons haha.

As long as the surface is corus you shouldn't have a problem. I would roll it on. Much much simpler.
To each their own, **** rollers! Lol

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
rolled on liners never come out looking good.....also to the op with bedliners there's not a whole lot of prep needed.......that stuff sticks pretty good

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didnt turn out so good