Basket case ‘94 K2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This looks like a good tire size on a red “chore truck.”

Ugh, I need a w/t in my life.
Tires look good. I’m going to probably get something more aggressive. Can’t decide for sure. I like Duratracs but they are probably overkill. I might put the GMC’s wheels/tires on in the mean time. The front passenger is a little scrubbed from rubbing on the control arm. I need to assess if it compromised the integrity at all. They’re a nice highway tire with like 100 miles on them.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some running boards. Any recommendations for a regular cab? Westin has products for extended cabs. Owens has the style that I want but they are $600. LMC has what looks like a knock-off pair for a lot less. Don't know how they will hold up.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Take a look at Goodyear Wrangler Ultra-terrain AT.
Zero highway noise.
Finally found them on discount tire’s website. They sell them in the size I need but it doesn’t show up when I enter my vehicle. If I search by size then it shows up. $904 from them. I can source it cheaper locally. They are a nice looking tire.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally found them on discount tire’s website. They sell them in the size I need but it doesn’t show up when I enter my vehicle. If I search by size then it shows up. $904 from them. I can source it cheaper locally. They are a nice looking tire.
They didn’t for my truck either but I got them in 265’s instead of 245.