Basket case ‘94 K2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 265/75/16 will look so much better on there, no matter what tire you choose.
You’re probably right. I ran it through the tire size calculator and compared them. They do look pretty good.

Ultimately I’ll probably have two sets of wheels for this truck. A highway tire for the summer and something like Caman posted for the winter.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a truly mint ‘92 RCLB K1500 at the salvage yard. Rust free cab, fenders, and minor bubbling on the bed. Waaaaay too nice for the yard. It did have a hole in the frame on the passenger side but the rest looked good. Silverado with power locks/windows but a manual 60/40 seat. I took everything off that truck so I could convert my ‘94. I wish I could have taken more. I also wish I would’ve taken photos of it!!

It’s a shame the plastic ages the way it does. It is so difficult to remove without breaking something. I had to leave it all there.

Anyways, this is what $189 gets you at Neal’s on 1/2 off Wednesday. I literally cannot stop buying clean seats.
You must be registered for see images attach

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a truly mint ‘92 RCLB K1500 at the salvage yard. Rust free cab, fenders, and minor bubbling on the bed. Waaaaay too nice for the yard. It did have a hole in the frame on the passenger side but the rest looked good. Silverado with power locks/windows but a manual 60/40 seat. I took everything off that truck so I could convert my ‘94. I wish I could have taken more. I also wish I would’ve taken photos of it!!

It’s a shame the plastic ages the way it does. It is so difficult to remove without breaking something. I had to leave it all there.

Anyways, this is what $189 gets you at Neal’s on 1/2 off Wednesday. I literally cannot stop buying clean seats.

Mate, you guys don't know how lucky you are having access to yards like that. We used to have them back when I was a teenager and we all drove old Aussie Holdens and Fords and spent every weekend grabbing parts to keep them going but now it's all Japanese imports or late model stuff.