Balencing tires..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomcat71

Tomcat Fixer
Reaction score
I'm sure they needed em on the goodyears cause they never stay balanced, Hate you know what you wasted on those tires.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In my 35s and 37s I ran dyna beads which is about as small as sand really, so in theory they should spread out and balance themselves. Mine rides awesome with the beads

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Honestly if I didn't know it had sand in the tires, there would be no way to tell... Of course that could just be because of how ty my truck rides with the T-bars cranked almost all the way :lol:

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I live in iowa and its gets pretty damn cold here, and granted I haven't had the tires and sand very long, its still sat over night in sub-zero temps and I have had no problems with it! You could be have that issue, but I do not. Atleast not yet.. haha

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I live in iowa and its gets pretty damn cold here, and granted I haven't had the tires and sand very long, its still sat over night in sub-zero temps and I have had no problems with it! You could be have that issue, but I do not. Atleast not yet.. haha

:word:

I've personally seen several -20 and one -30

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
The guy I bought my tires from had them balanced on the rims with sand, and had them mounted on his 4runner. They are 35 BFGs. Mine shake a little bit at a little spot around 35ish then even out, just like you said. When I get my KM2s mounted, I may see if they can be balanced, if not, sand it is.