back at it again with this 0411 crap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What does it say your transmission is? 3500 would be a 4L80 and a Tahoe came with a 4L60. You're either going to need to segment swap or start over with a different tune.

that97hoe

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
hey so forgive me for this but i am the greenest kid on this page i think, not sure how to see every segment i’ve been through doesn’t show me what trans it is.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
On EFILive it'll show up on the front page that has you VIN, OS, etc. Maybe the same place you saw P01? Can also check the transmission ratios it has listed. Have you driven this yet?

that97hoe

Reaction score
no i haven’t driven it yet because the dtc’s. i read somewhere it won’t allow a crank relearn with any in the computer. really after doing the crank relearn before i try to drive it just because i’ve spent so much money on it. the engine i rebuilt has 200 miles, i just got my 4l60e a fresh heavy duty rebuild, all the way new pump, planetary gears upgraded clutch packs corvette servo and after i put the trans in i’ve only been on two drives one short one and one to get the trans up to temp. after that came the 0411 swap. just not trying to break anything i’ve worked so hard for

that97hoe

Reaction score
actually guys i just turned her on didn’t go very far at least lmao i’m too scared but i fired her up, no dtcs, and yes it drives i put it in reverse at least and went ten feet

that97hoe

Reaction score
going to attemp crank relearn still before i do anything else, then after that i’ll take it for a drive. what would the trans ratios be for a 60e vs 80e would i just be able to find that online and check and make the adjustments if need be?

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i’m not sure if this makes a difference or not but my 0411, on the license information it says it’s a p01. another thing i feel like might be worth mentioning is the file my truck is flashed with seems to be 3500 express van. it was the only one i could find on the tune repository. yes the truck is a 97 tahoe. i replaced the fuse yesterday and haven’t started it up to check so far yet, in about an hour i’ll head out to do that. engine 1 fuse blew because i hadn’t taped the unused ignition feed wire back yet and i think it arced off on something blew the fuse. in hp tuners i have VATS off, PRNDL disabled, egr deleted, generator f $ L codes off, evap system control valve circuit is off, evap vent solenoid is off. the pin out file says to program for no fuel pressure sensor and i’m not quite sure how to do that. AGAIN- totally 100% not sure if have the right things disabled/enabled so i mentioned them all there. i never spliced into my trans wires so i didn’t do that. all your guys help is amazing thank you
Does it show 4L60E or 4L80E on the first transmission page? Is your Tahoe 4x4? Does it have AutoTrac 4x4? This matters because if you have an 80E trans segment you need the matching trans segment for your 4L60E to work properly. I can make a short video and walk you through a segment swap. I have the matching trans files for a 2002 OS and can probably source a 2001 file for you. Which operating system is your calibration?