back at it again with this 0411 crap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
going to attemp crank relearn still before i do anything else, then after that i’ll take it for a drive. what would the trans ratios be for a 60e vs 80e would i just be able to find that online and check and make the adjustments if need be?
A 4L80E tune will not work correctly with a 4L60E, but a segment swap is easy and you will not have to license another file.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is where you find the info I am asking about.

You must be registered for see images attach

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You will also need to make sure you are in this view to see all of what you need to see. Alot of things are hidden in Basic.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay okay i’m inside on the computer in the tune repository looking for a file with the correct information
I have alot of files too, just let me know the OS and 2wd or 4x4 and with or without AutoTrac. From there I can email you a file.

that97hoe

Reaction score
I have alot of files too, just let me know the OS and 2wd or 4x4 and with or without AutoTrac. From there I can email you a file.
you are amazing my friend i put it into advanced view and now shows me more like specifically it’s a 4l80e. it is 4x4 and to be quite honest don’t know what auto trac is

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So that OS is a 2002 year model. What drivetrain is your Tahoe? Is it 4x4? It makes a difference as to which trans segment to use.