axle shifted toward passenger side after flip install...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drbizerk

Reaction score
I just flipped my rear axle on a 93 ext cab and it did the same thing....fender almost cut through the sidewall. I think the u bolts aren't getting tight enough because the axle is shifting. Time to figure out a cure, will let you know if I work it out

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
is it possible your truck was wrecked in the past and something is tweaked?

sent from the c1500 Denali[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking

drbizerk

Reaction score
I figured it out....the spring perches needed to be welded to the axle (at the correct alignment of course)

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
Never ran into that problem with a flip kit. Weird. Glad you got it fixed.

drbizerk

Reaction score
....I wasn't aware that the components that I got were from different companies until I had already busted out the plasma cutter. 100% my own fault for not doing more research. On the brighter side of things, I worked it out and it has been working flawlessly. looks good too

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
....I wasn't aware that the components that I got were from different companies until I had already busted out the plasma cutter. 100% my own fault for not doing more research. On the brighter side of things, I worked it out and it has been working flawlessly. looks good too

could you post a couple of pics?

I'm confused at to why you would have to cut anything other than the frame for a flip kit.

sent from the eskanalierra lol

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
Sounds like he had mixed and matched parts like djm snd beltech. I could see that happening I guess.