axle shifted toward passenger side after flip install...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure what happened or how to adjust this? After installing my DJM flip the axle is close to 3/4" closer to the passenger side wheel well, the centering pins are lined up in the proper holes in the bracket. Any suggestions on how to slide the axle over a bit? Anyone else have this issue?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Your flip kit bracket on the passenger side may be on backwards. See how the bracket that sits on the leaf spring has the hole off center, you need to flip it around.
You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
it sounds like he is saying the whole rearend shifted to the right... kinda like how it'll move a little side to side with a panhard bar.

sent from the c1500 Denali

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im assuming it was already like that before u dropped it.... But now its more noticeable...make sure your bed is aligned properly....

Sent from my iPhone

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
hmmm weird issue you've got here, as already stated I would check to see if the bed is centered correctly. if not I'm not sure where the problem could be coming from.... could you post up a couple pics and maybe some of the rear end where it's seated in the saddles?

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im assuming it was already like that before u dropped it.... But now its more noticeable...make sure your bed is aligned properly....

Sent from my iPhone

I'm starting to think the same thing. How do I go about aligning the bed? Its even with the cab on both sides, although the passenger side sits about 1.5 lower than the driver side (I did notice that before lowering). Do I just pull the bed bolts and try to slide the bed over a bit? That should be easy enough.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmmm weird issue you've got here, as already stated I would check to see if the bed is centered correctly. if not I'm not sure where the problem could be coming from.... could you post up a couple pics and maybe some of the rear end where it's seated in the saddles?

I'll try to grab some pictures of the rear tomorrow

Thanks for all the help guys

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah you can just loosen the bed bolts then slide it around on the frame to adjust it. but if you say it's even on both sides that pretty much eliminates the bed being off. is it possible your truck was wrecked in the past and something is tweaked?