auxilary fuse and relay box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shorty01GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
97 k1500 ecsb 5.7 4l60

I want to add a relay box, and fuse mount for all my aftermarket lights and wiring.. i dont 6+ individual relays, fuses, grounds going everywhere.

What options do i have as far as aftermarket, junkyard factory boxes??

Has anyone built anything, i will add second battery soon also..

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is what we use on our police vehicles, as far as relays go we mount them separately so if your wanting a oem style battery Junction box where relays plug-in this won't do that but it's a very clean setup for regular fused accessories https://www.bluesea.com/products/category/Fuse_Blocks
You must be registered for see images

Also Napa will have a some, just have them pull out the catalogue.

And.. http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcatalog/fuse

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I built my own and mounted it under the seat on the passenger side.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
That's pretty slick. Has it gotten wet at all being under the seat? I know my carpet gets pretty wet in the winter and I imagine with the vinyl floor it pools up

Sent from my Vortec powered HTC One M8

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's pretty slick. Has it gotten wet at all being under the seat? I know my carpet gets pretty wet in the winter and I imagine with the vinyl floor it pools up

No... My cab doesn't leak though :shrug: The floor pan is raised under the seat and the block of UHMW it's mounted on raises it up enough it wouldn't be an issue even if you did get a bunch of snow or water in the cab. I looked at sealed boxes for underhood but didn't like any of them, figured it's best chance of staying dry was in the cab.

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
Mine doesn't leak through either, I hadn't realized the floor pan raises up under the seat, that's good to know. My water buildup is mostly from boots that no matter how hard you kick them off all the snow is never gone

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine doesn't leak through either, I hadn't realized the floor pan raises up under the seat, that's good to know. My water buildup is mostly from boots that no matter how hard you kick them off all the snow is never gone

I hate carpet... The heater will dry the cab out in no time with mats if you track snow in the cab or leave a window down. Carpet just soaks it up and humidifies your cab for the next 3 months :nono:

96C1500

No money, truck problems
Reaction score
I hate carpet... The heater will dry the cab out in no time with mats if you track snow in the cab or leave a window down. Carpet just soaks it up and humidifies your cab for the next 3 months :nono:
And makes it smell like ****! If I ever redo my interior I'm getting vinyl.

Shorty01GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what we use on our police vehicles, as far as relays go we mount them separately so if your wanting a oem style battery Junction box where relays plug-in this won't do that but it's a very clean setup for regular fused accessories https://www.bluesea.com/products/category/Fuse_Blocks
You must be registered for see images

Also Napa will have a some, just have them pull out the catalogue.

And.. http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcatalog/fuse

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3

I like the looks of that, really want a relay block also...