audio upgrade---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
They still carry the wiring harness and antenna adapter as far as I know. They certainly won't have the dash kit in red or the pocket for the factory radio. If you can't dig those up in a salvage yard, you'll have to find those in a car audio shop or order them online.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
Well, went to pick n pull,,BAM ,,first truck..cd pocet,,black had a pioneer unit,,i left the radio and paid 5 bucks for it,,next junk yard,,,found one,,red in color,,tabs broken off,,wife can fix tho 3 bucks,,now all i need is the harness, need a harness from my pioneer unit to factory harness?? no splicing,,plug n play?? anyone know where to get one? thanks

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Crutchfield or any auto stereo shop will have that harness. Head unit brand specific.

No such thing as a 'decent' 4x6!
6x9's can be made to work, but not in the factory location. Can be mounted lower in the B pillar. You'll have to make a plate outa wood or metal. Covered in speaker carpet, & they'll be virtually invisible.

Factory option in GM square bodies, but I've seen this same idea applied to GMT400's.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Status
Not open for further replies.