Anyone run these rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am debating about what rims to get, was thinking to just get the stock OEM GM LTZ rims but for them used they want $325 each can't really see paying that much for stock rims lol, so I looked around on Ebay and found these http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Chevy-Ta...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr they are LTZ style rims in black, has anyone on here used them on there truck? and how much would this throw the speedometer and odometer off? and is there anyway to correct that? and these would fit my truck correct? I have seen OBS trucks before with the OEM LTZ rims

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Yes they will fit, same 6x5.5 bolt pattern.

Get the same diameter tire as factory and they will read the same speed.

put in your tires and find a 20" that is the same diameter.
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

I didn't get NBS or NNBS wheels because they were too expensive. I picked up a set of Nissan Titan wheels without a scratch on them for $100 so I bought those instead.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes they will fit, same 6x5.5 bolt pattern.

Get the same diameter tire as factory and they will read the same speed.

put in your tires and find a 20" that is the same diameter.
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

I didn't get NBS or NNBS wheels because they were too expensive. I picked up a set of Nissan Titan wheels without a scratch on them for $100 so I bought those instead.

Thanks for the info, any pics of those rims on your truck?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Moore

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some oem 20's on my tahoe with the stock tire size from nnbs trucks (275/55r20) Stock height, no suspension modifications and they run fine. I have the gmc rims but it's the same offset/backspacing/whatever. As far as the speedo goes, I honestly don't notice it being off but I wasn't really paying attention to before and after putting them on lol

You must be registered for see images attach

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have some oem 20's on my tahoe with the stock tire size from nnbs trucks (275/55r20) Stock height, no suspension modifications and they run fine. I have the gmc rims but it's the same offset/backspacing/whatever. As far as the speedo goes, I honestly don't notice it being off but I wasn't really paying attention to before and after putting them on lol

Those look pretty good too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I picked up the same style wheels as Moore, but in chrome for $400 with good tires off of CL. Probably going to be selling them off here shortly.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I like those GMC wheels.

Here is a picture of the titan wheels:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Need to get something other than Nissan Center caps for sure! Other than that, surprisingly those wheels look good in OBS's.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Need to get something other than Nissan Center caps for sure! Other than that, surprisingly those wheels look good in OBS's.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to take the wheels off to remove the center caps. I'm too lazy to do that. :crazy: