Anyone run bushwacker flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ive seen them in person to and they mount like utter crap line up like crap and take a ton of persuausion to get to look like they were done right. i love the looks not trying to burst your buddle but im sticking with my stock style ones for the time being maybe down the road ill try another set of bushwackers or some sort. but since working on friends vehicles im straying away from their products for a while.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
ive seen them in person to and they mount like utter crap line up like crap and take a ton of persuausion to get to look like they were done right. i love the looks not trying to burst your buddle but im sticking with my stock style ones for the time being maybe down the road ill try another set of bushwackers or some sort. but since working on friends vehicles im straying away from their products for a while.

The only reason why i want some is because all my stock flares are destroyed.. But Ill get a set of bushwacker flares just to see how it works out and if they suck I might go back to the stockers.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
The only reason why i want some is because all my stock flares are destroyed.. But Ill get a set of bushwacker flares just to see how it works out and if they suck I might go back to the stockers.

Why do you even ask us questions? You always do what you want anyways!

:rofl: jk

I'd say go for it- but get new tires first.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have a kid at school that drive a 98 white Silverado with the black pocket style and black rims. Its stock height so IMO they look to big and the truck. Just my thought though

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Haha i mean i was going to get some from the get-go, but i was wanting to see if they looked good on a gmt400 first before i actually buy them! lol

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you defenately need some offset wider wheels/tires or it will look like crap.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
you defenately need some offset wider wheels/tires or it will look like crap.

I've needed some 1-1.5'' wheel spacers for awhile now. Either that or after i lift my truck i was going to get some offset wheels