Anyone recognize this under seat sub box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Between the Skar and the Pioneers, I'd go with the Pioneers. I actually debated trying those instead of the Rockford Fosgate P3 shallows I ended up with.

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion on the following Pioneer Subs -
Pioneer TS-A100D4?
https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Speakers/A-Series/TS-A100D4#specs

The spec sheet has almost a perfect match form my box size...
Crutchfield recommended them.

Also any thoughts of the
SKAR Audio VD-10D4?
Also fall into the same spec..

As I'm sure u can tell already, I'm very opinionated about audio lol, but if choose any pioneer over any mid/low level skar stuff anyday. I'm sure that's gonna upset a few ppl but it's my opinion and have my reasons for it. To me seems the mid/low level subs have extremely poor build quality. Even cheap Walmart sold pioneers do thier job , and donut well. Haven't put much thought into a better sub for your situation but will do sum digging while I have a few cocktails Tonite for ya if u want.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As I'm sure u can tell already, I'm very opinionated about audio lol, but if choose any pioneer over any mid/low level skar stuff anyday. I'm sure that's gonna upset a few ppl but it's my opinion and have my reasons for it. To me seems the mid/low level subs have extremely poor build quality. Even cheap Walmart sold pioneers do thier job , and donut well. Haven't put much thought into a better sub for your situation but will do sum digging while I have a few cocktails Tonite for ya if u want.

I would appreciate it thank you.