anyone like flatbeds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Recently put a flat bed on old blue! love the convenience of them. I already built the sides in the pictures for it, and welded in 5 d ring mounts to easily strap dirt bikes and my rzr down. It hauls the RZR great! I had to put a set of add a leafs in it because I didnt like how the bed was so heavy it rode on the overloads empty. next on the list is to borrow the Mag drill from work to put a hole in it to mount the goose neck hitch ball, and build side pieces to widen the bed out to haul 2 snowmobiles.

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I do! Looks damn good! My dad put one on his truck a few months ago and mine is in the shop having one put on as we speak.

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
I dig it! I seriosly want to make one some day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! It's nice having a box truck and a flatbed truck. I wanted to build one, but for 500 bucks I couldn't pass it up.

Blazer Eagle

Reaction score
What are the dimensions of your flat bed? (W x L)

I'm looking for a flatbed for my truck and I'm having trouble visualizing how the different widths and lengths would look. Your bed is exactly what I'm looking for though!

Thanks for the help

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I missed this thread when it was posted, that bed looks badass!
I had an '04 GMC Dually with a flatbed as a company truck years ago. I never realized how great a flatbed was until then.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Love the 400 in ops post! Nice lookin flatbed.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I, do not like flatbeds. That's because usually they look like some kid's tree fort project fell on the back of a truck.

This flatbed, and this type, I do like, as it looks sturdy, but not ridiculous, useful, and well thought out. Nice job!