Anyone know any good sub box that would fit under the rear seats??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmeargle

Reaction score
Looking for a dual or 2 single 12 inch subwoofer box 'or boxes' that will fit under my rear seat. I have a 96 sierra SLE extended cab. No third door. Would like to keep my subs and not have to go buy any shallow mount speakers. Any suggestions?

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Well I'm not the most knowledgable about subs/boxes although I've been trying to learn more lately, I know Amazon sells 1 piece boxes for dual 10's or 12's for right around $100-$150 that are designed to fit under the rear bench as long as you have the box removed that's used for the scissor jack. Although if you're wanting things specifically done you're better off building a box or finding someone who knows how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmeargle

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing a the right direction guys. Helped me out some

aleebee156

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I forget the brand of the one I have currently, I'll post a pic and the model when I get home. It's a single 12" box, sits under the rear seat on the driver side. Fits great, works great.

I have also built custom boxes for under rear seats and have better fitment success with those. But the factory one I have now works great

aleebee156

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres a picture of the single I've got. The passenger side has the factory took kit/jack etc. So i went single, its enough bass for me anyways. I can't for the life of me remember where I bought it, its racking my brain... I really liked the dealer but the ones mentioned above seem good, a little pricey IMO tho.

Just for kicks I'm running a SONY head unit, use the bluetooth to my phone for tunes, infinity kappa 12" sub, infinity kappa speakers front and rear, and a 5 channel Infinity amp to power it all. sounds great :)

You must be registered for see images attach

aleebee156

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry the pics are sideways... they're normal on my computer. tried to fix them but it wasn't working.

cmeargle

Reaction score
Thanks man! I appreciate it, I've been looking around and found some of interest to me but I can't find anywhere telling me the depth of the box. I'd like to be able to find that out before I buy a box because I'd like to use the speakers I already have and not spend any money on new ones

cmeargle

Reaction score
Heres a picture of the single I've got. The passenger side has the factory took kit/jack etc. So i went single, its enough bass for me anyways. I can't for the life of me remember where I bought it, its racking my brain... I really liked the dealer but the ones mentioned above seem good, a little pricey IMO tho.

Just for kicks I'm running a SONY head unit, use the bluetooth to my phone for tunes, infinity kappa 12" sub, infinity kappa speakers front and rear, and a 5 channel Infinity amp to power it all. sounds great :)

So you would happen to know how to replace the rear speakers? Mine left one started sounding horrible the other day. Tries to replace them before but couldn't figure out how to do it.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So you would happen to know how to replace the rear speakers? Mine left one started sounding horrible the other day. Tries to replace them before but couldn't figure out how to do it.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images