Anyone have a review of these seat cores

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't but I checked out the links. They do look pretty nice. I wonder how close they would match the factory seats. The front ones in the dually are getting worn but the rears look great.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Subbed for the info as well. Im wanting black seats in my truck but am dreading the thought of trying to dye the cloth seats. But one of my peeves about a vehicle is a loose cheap looking seat cover. I'd like to find some that fit over like the OEM fabrics, or just replacements for the fabrics.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you really only have a dealer or shop install it, though?
Thats the big question man, I really dont know. There is a dealer local to me, and Ive seen a couple different trucks with the seat covers and accented door leather. They are top notch quality.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Can you really only have a dealer or shop install it, though?

I like the Katzkin stuff! Much better fit & finish!
You can do it yourself. They probably recommend a dealer or shop install in order for their warranty to be valid.
If this is what you want to use, I have no prob walking you through the install.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I like the Katzkin stuff! Much better fit & finish!
You can do it yourself. They probably recommend a dealer or shop install in order for their warranty to be valid.
If this is what you want to use, I have no prob walking you through the install.

Sorry to thread jack, 1low.

But I wouldn't mind going that direction. I love the look of the Katzkin, just didn't know if it was possible to buy it and do it yourself. And if the cost would be worth it, or just take it to the shop haha

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im probably just going to go with the caltrends covers . I seen a install on a forum and they looked really nice and fit well. They were two tone black and red but I cant find the web page now