Anybody want to buy a OBS crew cab??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys, as most of you know, I bought an OBS crew cab a while back, and it was going to be my daily, but then I traded off my bagged truck and got a Z-71. Now, with a few things that have come up, I need the money to put down on my house. So the crew is officially for sale. I've got a few things I need to do to it before I actually let it go, but I put about 600 miles on it since I bought it, and other then that, it's been sitting in the driveway for the most part. I paid $5000 for the truck, and if I can get anywhere close to that, I'll be content with it. Truck has around 175,000 miles, and has some minor damage to the bed, around the gas filler cap. And the grille shell will need to be replaced. If anyone is interested or has any other questions about it, feel free to ask away. I hate to let it go, but my house is much more important then a truck will ever be. Also have a stepside bed, white to match, in nearly perfect shape that I could work into the deal if the price is right. Thanks
--Josh
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
That's just what I was looking for when I bought mine................if only.

Status
Not open for further replies.